OK, the title is a bit misleading, we have enjoyed mild weather in Mobile; however, we are waiting for my laptop PC to come back from the the repair shop.
Two weeks ago I was installing a new GPS, a Garmin 18. It came with a metal frame holding the GPS and had 4 suction cups to allow mounting on a window or hatch. I spent all day getting it to talk nicely with my PC. Just minutes after it was finally working properly the suction cups gave way and it hit my PC screen - breaking it.
I sent it to the authorized repair shop, located in Jeffersonville Indiana, with the promise of a 3 day turn around. the day after it arrived Jeffersonville was hit by an ice/snowstorm and the repair shop was closed for several days!
I am still at the mercy of Indiana weather although I expect little sympathy from those of you who experienced it first hand.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bummer!
It was bad but most electric is back on in the Louisville/Jeffersonville area. Not as bad as Kentucky however.
I'm just happy and releived that you guys are okay. I was really worried about you. However, please think of us as we are digging out of 9" deep snow plus there might be more on the way.
Soak up that sunshine!!
Post a Comment