Monday, July 12, 2010

Merrick Park


Just south of Coconut Grove we visited the most upscale, open-air shopping mall I have ever seen. The name of the place was quite pleasing - Merrick Park.



We have met a new friend in the mooring field. Normally I do not use last names on the blog to protect the prvicy of friends; however, Charles will forgive me. He closed a record production deal yesterday afternoon, but missed the last shuttle boat. He called me to pick him up and wanted to celebrate a bit so I took him back to our boat for a sundowner. After a couple he even sang for us.
Album cover from 1992:
Last night aboard:

Meanwhile, back on the boat, we are trying to find a crew position to keep De Anne entertained. So far no luck. Not many boats moving this time of year.

No comments: