Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few technical details

It's not all fun and games in sunny Florida. Replacing the burned out battery charger has been a comedy of errors - I just haven't been laughing.

The new charger was a special order from West Marine. It was to be delivered within 5business days. After a week I called the store and they said it was on the way. After 2 weeks I went to the store in person and leaned over the manager's desk until he tracked it down. It had been delivered to a sunny locale alright - California. By the time I got it the charger had traveled more miles than I could hope to cover in a couple years.

Meanwhile, after ignoring several emails from me the Zivan charger folks got a rather biting email from me and decided I needed to send it in for repair. After a hundred dollar repair and $60 in shipping I got it back. Unfortunately the burned out connector had 2 pieces and they forgot to include 1 of the 2 connectors in the return package. They readily admitted the mistake and when I requested they send it overnight they refused unless I paid the shipping charge. The conversation when downhill rapidly. I found an electric car shop in Marathon who will have the part for me this Friday.

We are seeing a small glimmer of a weather window opening this weekend. We are trying not to get too hopeful too soon, after all (I know I sound like a broken record) NOAA weather reports often lie.

The Marathon dingy dock at an uncrowded moment:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If its so sunny down there, why do you need a charger?? You're suppose to use that shiny flat thing on the back!! Jealous people are just asking. Jim S.